A Medical Home means:
- Taking your child to the doctor for regular checkups throughout the year
- Having your child’s health records in one place
- Knowing and trusting the faces you see
- Being confident that your child is receiving preventive healthcare
- Feeling comfortable asking questions and getting them answered clearly
Having a Medical Home helps to create consistent, quality healthcare for your child.
Contact your current health care provider, or call First Call For Help (211) or (216) 436-2000.